Sunday, May 21, 2006

Request hour

kingfan4444: u gots to update ur blog biznatch
ariSTAcRat: bout what?
kingfan4444: try the 5 bux u lost
kingfan4444: for starters
ariSTAcRat: fuck you

I was SO certain that the Clippers/Suns game was on Sunday night that I was willing to put a faintly-bearded President Lincoln on it. Turns out it's on Monday night. Oh well, that 5-spot probably would've gone towards weed.

So, that means that the Cavaliers/Pistons series got 1 night of rest between their Game 6 (Friday) and their Game 7 (today), which should be the norm in the playoffs. The Mavericks/Spurs series gets 2 nights of rest between their Game 6 (Friday) and their Game 7 (Monday), which is forgivable. The Clippers/Suns series will now get 3 night of rest between their Game 6 (Thursday) and their Game 7 (Monday), which is completely uncalled for.

David Stern, get on your job... and hit me that 5 bucks you cost me. I need to smoke.